Telecom operators and the ICT sector play a key role in the move towards digital transition and low-carbon economies, as enabler for other sectors ‘own transition (smart grid, smart cities, etc).
The connectivity and digital solutions enable the society to tackle many of the environmental challenges and digitalization is a leverage for the transformation from a linear to a circular economy.
The event will take stock of main initiatives and recent findings from policy-makers, strategies and actions from the industry and the expectations from civil society and Member of Parliament.
With the participation of
Posted by DigiWorld Institute
- Ms. Valérie Hayer, Member of the European Parliament, Group Renew Europe (tbc)
- Ms. Almut Nagel, Policy Officer, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Ms. Sandrine Elmi Hersi, Co-Chair, BEREC Sustainability Working Group
- Mr. Florian Doussot, OSCAR Stream leader on equipment circular economy, Orange
- Mr. Jeremy Rollison, Senior Director and Lead of the Twin Transition Team, Microsoft