On 29 April, EIF organised an online debate, hosted by MEP Pilar del Castillo, during which members exchanged views on how technology is supporting the fight against the coronavirus emergency.
The debate, moderated by EIF Director General Maria Rosa Gibellini, featured the following speakers:
- Pilar del Castillo, MEP and EIF Chair
- Steven Tas, Chairman, Electronic Communications Network Operators (ETNO) Association
- Cecilia Bonefeld-Dahl, Director General, DIGITALEUROPE
- Elizabeth Crossick, Head of Government Affairs EU, RELX Group
- Joakim Reiter, Group External Affairs Director and Member of the Executive Committee, Vodafone
- Gianpiero Lotito, Founder & CEO, FacilityLive