Fabrizio is the EMEA Head of Government Relations at ServiceNow, with the mission to make the world work better for everyone.
He has 18 years of experience working in Tech, Innovation, and Startups across EMEA and Silicon Valley:
- as an International Executive in leadership roles (ServiceNow, Access Partnership, FacilityLive, Yahoo)
- as a Strategic Advisor to key decision-makers (CEOs, EU Commissioners, Ministers, Members of Parliament) and multi-billion Institutional Investors (Permira, European Innovation Council)
- as a Co-founder, Leader, and Ambassador of government-baked international initiatives (European Startup Universe, EU Unicorns Group, Startup Europe Mediterranean, European Tech Alliance, Startup Europe India Network, Digitalians - The Digital Italians Network)
- as a Board Member (European Tech Alliance, European e-Skills Association, European Internet Forum, Digitalians - The Digital Italians Network, Anitec-Assinform - Italian Association for ICT, European Business Summit)
- as a Government Expert (European Innovation Council, European Commission)
- as a Government Official (European Commission, European Parliament Think Tank)
- as a Thought Leader (50+ International events)
He is an Alumnus of the College of Europe, Sciences Po and the University of Turin, and was a visiting lecturer at the Master in Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurship of the University of Pavia.